- Tips & Tricks
- Week 1: Diamond Part 1
- Week 2: Diamond Part 2
- Week 3: Diamond Part 3
- Week 4: Half-diamond Part 1
- Week 5: Half-diamond Part 2
- Week 6: Half-diamond Part 3
- Week 7: Joining Motifs and Border part 1
- Week 8: Border part 2
- Week 9: Border part 3
- Week 10: Border Part 4
- Week 11: Border part 5
- Week 12: Border Part 6
- Bonus pattern: Beaded Friendship Bracelet
- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Esja Sweater MAL 2018
- Chevrainbow CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Karoo Vintage Mystery-A-Long 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Spirits of Life Wrap CAL 2017
- Nuts about Squares CAL 2017
- Mexican Mandala CAL 2016
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Mandala Madness CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
Our newest Scheepjes Blogger; Matt from Boy & Bunting blog has created a fabulous Mushroom style tin caddy, to store all your pins, needles and hooks!!
This Mini-MAL will be hosted over the next 2 weeks starting Monday 4th June 2018 in our CAL groups.
The pattern for this 'Shroom-ALong’ will be totally free!
Check out Matt’s blog for more details and a full list of materials so you can get organised and ready to start!