- Tips & Tricks
- Week 1: Diamond Part 1
- Week 2: Diamond Part 2
- Week 3: Diamond Part 3
- Week 4: Half-diamond Part 1
- Week 5: Half-diamond Part 2
- Week 6: Half-diamond Part 3
- Week 7: Joining Motifs and Border part 1
- Week 8: Border part 2
- Week 9: Border part 3
- Week 10: Border Part 4
- Week 11: Border part 5
- Week 12: Border Part 6
- Bonus pattern: Beaded Friendship Bracelet
- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Esja Sweater MAL 2018
- Chevrainbow CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Karoo Vintage Mystery-A-Long 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Spirits of Life Wrap CAL 2017
- Nuts about Squares CAL 2017
- Mexican Mandala CAL 2016
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Mandala Madness CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
Scheepjes is the proud and official sponsor of the Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL. The purpose of this CAL designed by Lucy Croft, is to learn and master 13 stunning crochet stitches while creating a gorgeous sampler blanket. Each month participants will be guided by patterns and walkthroughs in Simply Crochet magazine, and supported by dedicated Hook’n’Learn tutorials on the Simply Crochet Yarniversity channel. A Hook’n’Learn Facebook page will be created to share your makes. You can also tag on Facebook and Instagram using #SChooknlearn.
On February 22nd the first part of the pattern will be released in Simply Crochet Magazine.
The patters are also available via Ravelry.
Scheepjes Hook 'n' Learn kits
Scheepjes offers the one and only official and complete kits for this CAL to you: a Stone Washed XL version and a Colour Crafter version. The kits contain all the yarn needed (28 balls of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL or 9 balls of Scheepjes Colour Crafter) AND an Official Simply Crochet Hook 'n 'Learn label.
The kits are now available at your Scheepjes Dealer.