- Tips & Tricks
- Week 1: Diamond Part 1
- Week 2: Diamond Part 2
- Week 3: Diamond Part 3
- Week 4: Half-diamond Part 1
- Week 5: Half-diamond Part 2
- Week 6: Half-diamond Part 3
- Week 7: Joining Motifs and Border part 1
- Week 8: Border part 2
- Week 9: Border part 3
- Week 10: Border Part 4
- Week 11: Border part 5
- Week 12: Border Part 6
- Bonus pattern: Beaded Friendship Bracelet
- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Chevrainbow CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
Cosy Moments MAL
For the very first time, Scheepjes will host a FREE Make-A-Long for the KNITTERS amongst us! The Cosy Moments Shawl is a gorgeous, lacey design made by Carmen Jorissen of New Leaf Designs.
This knitting pattern is suitable for intermediate knitters who want to treat themselves to a new accessory, or for knitters of the past who’d like to pick up their trusty knitting needles once more and are looking to refresh their skills. The Cosy Moments Shawl is a Sampler Shawl, designed with a variety of different lace sections, so you’ll learn beautiful new stitches and techniques along the way.
To make this shawl you’ll need just one cake of Scheepjes Whirl. The finished shawl measures 135 x 60cm. If you prefer a warmer and larger version, you could use one ball of Scheepjes Whirligig instead.
This MAL will run in 4 parts from 14 February until 6 March 2020, and will be held in the official Scheepjes Facebook Groups. There are two groups: a Dutch one and an international one. Hope to see you there!
If you are impatient and don’t want to wait the full 4 weeks to get the FREE pattern, or just want to support this fabulous designer, a ‘Queue Jump’ pdf can be purchased from Ravelry.
- One ball of Scheepjes Whirl, Whirl Ombre, Woolly Whirl, Frosted Whirl or one ball of Scheepjes Whirligig
- 3.00mm circular needles for Scheepjes Whirl, or 3.50mm circular needles for Scheepjes Whirligig
- Stitch markers
- Row counter
- Measuring tape
NOTE: one ball of Scheepjes Whirl or Whirligig is more than enough to knit a gauge swatch and the shawl.
The free knitting pattern will be available via Carmen's blog from Friday 14 February onwards. A new part will be available every next friday until March 6th.