|Category||Pretty Little Things 26 - Bake Off, Home|
|Suggested yarn||Chunky Monkey, Colour Crafter, Truly Scrumptious|
|Sizes||38 x 9cm|
Pretty Little Things 26 - Jammy Dodger CushionBy Matt Farci
Crunch time - what’s the best biscuit? There are few topics Brits love to debate more than this and the classic Jammy Dodger will always feature as a favourite! Shortbread may be crunchy but Matt Farci’s cushion version is deliciously soft and squidgy. Crocheted with easy-care Chunky Monkey and Colour Crafter, the Jammy Dodger Cushion is embellished with a sweet berry-coloured heart and knitted cord swirls. A concealed zip makes the foam filling easy to remove on this practical and witty design that’s sure to be a conversation starter!
- Scheepjes Chunky Monkey (100% Premium Acrylic (Anti Pilling); 100g/116m)
Yarn A: 1420 Mellow x 3 balls
Yarn B: 1083 Candy Apple x 2 balls
- Scheepjes Colour Crafter (100% Premium Acrylic (Anti Pilling); 100g/300m)
Yarn C: 1420 Bergen x 1 ball4mm crochet hook
- ø 36cm x 6cm high high-density circular foam pad
- 1 x 40cm invisible zip red (item no. B44-40-752)
- 1 x Scanfil organic cotton sewing thread (item no. 40029-4805)
- Sewing needle
- 1 x Prym mini knitting mill (item no. 624.145)
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 26 – Bake Off, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?