|Category||YARN Bookazine 15 - Metamorphosis, Children, Scheepjes Publications|
|Suggested yarn||Catona 10g, Catona 25g, Eliza, Softy|
|Sizes||Ages 1 - 8|
Buzzy Bee JumperBy Cara Medus
Made in a soft, hypoallergenic yarn, keep busy bees running around the garden for hours in style and comfort. Filet crochet honeycomb sleeves and a sweet furry bee motif add detail to this easy-care garment for little ones.
List of Materials
Scheepjes Eliza (100% Polyester; 100g/230m)
- Yarn A 210 Lemon Slice x 3 (3: 4: 4) balls
Scheepjes Softy (75% Polyester, 25% Nylon; 50g/145m)
- Yarn B 489 (yellow) x 1 ball
- Yarn C 478 (black) x 1 ball
Scheepjes Catona (100% Cotton; 25g/62.5m)
- Yarn D 106 Snow White x 1 ball
Scheepjes Catona (100% Cotton; 10g/25m)
- Yarn E 110 Jet Black x 1 ball (or scrap of yarn; used for details on Bee Motif)
- Yarn F 264 Light Coral x 1 ball
- 3mm, 4mm, 4.5mm and 5mm crochet hooks
- Stitch markers
- 3 x 15mm buttons
This is a medium level pattern.
The pattern for the Buzzy Bee Jumper by Cara Medus appears in YARN Bookazine 15 - Metamorphosis, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers.