|Category||YARN Bookazine 11 - Macro Botanica, Women, Accessories, Outstanding Crochet|
|Suggested yarn||Catona 50g|
|Sizes||30.5 x 28.5 cm (12 x 11.2in)|
YARN 11 - Angelica BagBy Natalia Kononova
A trip to the florist is a feast for the senses! This delicate yet functional handbag captures the intricate details of sweet Angelica flowers and leaves in macro detail. Crocheted in soft Mercerised Cotton to add a gorgeous, subtle sheen.
- Scheepjes Catona (100% Mercerised Cotton; 50g/125m)
Yarn A: 399 Lilac Mist x 5 balls
Yarn B: 392 Lime Juice x 1 ball
Yarn C: 248 Champagne x 1 ball
- 2.75mm, 3.25mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks
- Needle and thread for sewing on Motifs
- 1 x ø 19mm magnetic sew-on button, item no. 416.470 (optional)
- 2 x ø 7mm pencils (to wind yarn around for Flowers)
This is an intermediate level pattern.
The pattern for the Angelica Bag appears in YARN Bookazine 11 Macro Botanica, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers or by subscription below: