|Category||Pretty Little Things 28 - Dinosaurs, Baby, Soft Toys|
|Suggested yarn||Cotton 8|
|Sizes||7 x 15cm|
Pretty Little Things 28 - Stegosaurus Pram GarlandBy Amanda Berry
Meet Stevie, the star of Amanda Berry’s Stegosaurus Pram Garland! Little ones on the go will love exploring the colours, shapes and textures of this fun, practical design that clips to a stroller. To ensure suitability for babies, the teething rings, beads and pacifier clips are all made from chewable BPA-free silicone and the yarn carries certification for its quality and safety. Scheepjes Cotton 8 has a gentle matte finish that’s soft against sensitive skin and is available in a multitude of appealing colours. Once knitted, assembling the dinosaur body is made easy thanks to the clever shaping of the flat piece. It’s simply folded and stuffed before adding legs, spots and the distinctive kite-shaped spikes that transform Stevie into a stegosaurus!
- Scheepjes Cotton 8 (100% Cotton; 50g/170m)
Yarn A: 723 (sea green) x 1 ball
Yarn B: 726 (purple) x 1 ball
Yarn C: 502 (white) x 1 balll
- 2.25mm knitting needles
- 15 x 14mm Opry hexagonal multicolour silicone beads (item no. 64528-AST4)
- 2 x 20mm Opry round blue silicone beads (item no.64535-183)
- 2 x 20mm Opry round white silicone beads (item no. 64535-009)
- 2 x 20mm Opry round green silicone beads (item no. 64535-433)
- 1 x 2.5mm Prym elastic cord(item no. 971.230)
- 2 x Opry green silicone dummy clips (item no. 64526-433)
- 2 x 55mm Opry green silicone teething rings (item no. 64538-433)
- 2 x 2-hole cord stoppers (item no. 96648-495)
- Polyester stuffing (item no. 240130-10)
- Length of black yarn for eyes
- Tapestry needle + pliers to thread beads
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 28 – Dinosaurs, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?