|Category||Scheepjes Publications, Baby, Accessories, Pretty Little Things 24 - Little Ones|
|Sizes||35 x 25cm|
Pretty Little Things 24 - Nappy Clutch BagBy Liz Barraclough
Liz Barraclough’s Nappy Clutch Bag is a simple wallet design packed with practical features. Made with 100% Cotton Tissu de Marie fabric, it’s lightly padded and washable. Though slim when empty, it expands to fit in a full-sized pack of baby wipes and three nappies for trips out and about. The multi-functional handle unclips easily to convert to a wrist strap, and also means the bag can be secured to a pushchair or hook, leaving both hands free for the important task at hand!
- Tissu de Marie fabric (100% Cotton)
Fabric A: Floral x 0.5m (item no. 706039-7)
Fabric B: Blue x 0.5m (item no. 96244-09)
- 0.5m Vlieseline fusible interlining (item no. 229010)
- 35 x 25cm Vlieseline H630 fusible wadding (item no. 240040)
- 60cm x 20mm Dox bias binding cotton (item no. 63506-20-298)
- 2 x 20mm swivel snap hooks (item no. 6784-20-NI)
- 2 x 20mm D-rings (item no. 6785-20-NI)
- 8cm x 20mm Prym sew-onhook and loop tape (item no. 968.555)
- Gütermann Sew-All thread blue (item no. G303-200-194)
- Sewing machine + supplies
- Sewing needle
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 24 – Little Ones, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?