|Category||YARN Bookazine 16 - Shimmerland, Home, Scheepjes Publications|
|Suggested yarn||Legacy Cotton|
Opulent Nights ChandelierBy Natalie Beard
Give splendour to your space with this stunning crocheted chandelier. Natural Cotton thread yarn and wooden beads come together in an intricate pattern, cleverly hung across three embroidery hoops. A captivating blend of natural materials and craftsmanship
Scheepjes Legacy No. 8 (100% Premium Cotton; 100g/330m)
- 089 Off White x 3 pull skeins
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- 32cm embroidery hoop
- 25cm embroidery hoop
- 19cm embroidery hoop
- Polyester stuffing (see Pattern Notes)
- 40 or 80 x 4cm diameter wooden beads (see Pattern Notes)
- 104 or 196 x 2.5cm diameter wooden beads (see Pattern Notes)
- Tapestry needle for threading beads
This is a beginner level pattern.
The pattern for the Opulent Nights Chandelier appears in YARN Bookazine 16 - Shimmerland, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers.