|Category||Pretty Little Things 34 - Board Games, Scheepjes Publications, Accessories|
|Suggested yarn||Colour Crafter|
Noughts & Crosses CushionBy Cher Marcus
Cher Marcus designed this playful Noughts and Crosses Cushion using the intarsia technique. Knitted in four shades of either Scheepjes Scrumptious or Colour Crafter, the DK yarns are soft, hypoallergenic and easy to care for, so a practical choice for a little one’s room. The jumbo-sized pieces are easy for tiny fingers to grasp and attach to the 45cm square cushion with press fasteners, keeping them tidy and safe.
Scheepjes Colour Crafter (100% Premium Acrylic (Anti Pilling); 100g/300m)
- Yarn A 1002 Ede x 1 ball
- Yarn B 1005 Barneveld x 1 ball
- Yarn C 1010 Amsterdam x 1 ball
- Yarn D 1826 Franeker x 1 ball
- 3mm and 4mm knitting needles
- 45 x 45cm cushion insert
- 10 x press fasteners
- Stiff cardboard for shaping Noughts and Crosses
- Small amount of polyester stuffing
- Small amounts of white, green and red sewing thread
- Sewing needle
Alternative yarn option
Scheepjes Scrumptious (50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Acrylic; 100g/300m)
- Yarn A 301 Charcoal Ice Cream x 1 ball
- Yarn B 302 Buttercream Icing x 1 ball
- Yarn C 365 Summer Pudding x 1 ball
- Yarn D 319 Matcha Chocolate Brownie x 1 ball
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 34 – Board Games, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?