|Category||Martin Up North, Men, Women, Accessories, Scheepjes Designer Collective|
|Suggested yarn||Scrumptious, Metropolis|
Landscapes ShawlBy Martin Up North
Martin Up North designed this shawl exclusively for the Landscapes MAL! Inspired by the colours, lines and textures of his local landscape he ceated the Jämtland colourway using Scheepjes Scrumptious. However, the design is an invitation to create your own colourway based on your local landscape!
The shawl is made using the Tunisian crochet technique, changing colours with the entrelac method. Becauseof the short rows, a regular crochet hook can be used. The pattern is both suitable for adventurous beginners and experienced crocheters!
Scheepjes Scrumptious (50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Acrylic)
- 359 Red Velvet Cake x 1 ball
- 302 Buttercream Icing x 1 ball
- 344 Pistachio Mafroukeh x 1 ball
- 325 Baklava x 1 ball
- 337 Key Lime Pie x 1 ball
- 335 Raspberry Rock Candy x 1 ball
- 342 Coconut Spirulina Cheesecake x 1 ball
- 305 Blue Smurf Cake x 1 ball
- 366 Cosmic Cup Cake x 1 ball
- 323 Cinnamon Peach Cobbler x 1 ball
- 315 Citrus Rice Pudding x 1 ball
- 326 Matcha Chiffon Cake x 1 ball
- 374 Blueberry Basil Galette x 1 ball
- Straight crochet hooks 4.5mm, 5mm en 5.5mm
The digital pattern for the Landscapes Shawl is available via Ravelry, in both English (UK) and Dutch.
During the MAL the pattern can be purchased for a discounted price of €4,- (usually €6,-). If you buy the pattern before May 23rd, the price is even lower at €3,-!