|Category||YARN 12 - Romance, Women|
|Sizes||S - M - L - XL - XXL|
YARN 12 - Millais SweaterBy Fiona Alice
Ideal for layering, a delicate shimmering sweater adds a layer of warmth to flowing dresses and will fatter a range of shapes. The Pre-Raphaelite, Arts and Crafts and aesthetic movements all challenged restrictive mainstream fashions, questioning the position of women in society.
- Scheepjes Stardust (11% Mohair, 11% Wool, 75% Acrylic, 3% Metallic Polyester; 100g/540m)
656 Andromeda or 657 Aquarius x 2 (3: 3: 4: 4) balls
- 3mm and 3.5mm circular needles 80cm
- 3.5mm singular knitting needle
- 2 x closed stitch markers
- 10 x locking stitch markers
- 1 x stitch holder
S - M - L - XL - XXL
This is an advanced level pattern.
The pattern for the Millais Sweater appears in YARN Bookazine 12 Romance, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers or by subscription below: