|Category||YARN 12 - Romance, Accessories, Women|
|Suggested yarn||Whirligigette, Catona 10 gram|
|Sizes||37/38 - 39/40|
YARN 12 - Boudoir SlippersBy Liz Barraclough
Victorian women embroidered richly patterned slippers for themselves and their families, decorated with floral motifs and beadwork. Make your own felted pair in a decadent blend of Alpaca and Virgin Wool natural fibres, embellished with contrasting embroidery.
- Scheepjes Whirligigette (80% Wool, 20% Alpaca; 100g/215m)
Yarn A: 252 Teal x 1 (1) yarn cake
Note: Additional yarn cake of Whirligigette required to make swatch.
- Scheepjes Catona (100% Mercerised Cotton; 10g/25m)
Yarn B: 249 Saffron x 1 ball
Yarn C: 282 Ultraviolet x 1 ball
Yarn D: 516 Candy Apple x 1 ball
Yarn E: 521 Deep Violet x 1 ball
- 2.5mm and 4mm crochet hooks
- 1 pair grey Opry shoe soles: EU Size 37/38, item no. 650245-02 EU Size 39/40, item no. 650255-02
- 35 x 30cm red felt, item no. 30100-722
This is a beginner level pattern.
The pattern for the Boudoir Slippers appears in YARN Bookazine 12 Romance, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers or by subscription below: