|Category||YARN Bookazine 11 - Macro Botanica, Home|
|Suggested yarn||MIGHTY, Maxi Sweet Treat|
|Sizes||S - M - L|
YARN 11 - Propagation PlantersBy Liz Barraclough
Grow your own set of nesting baskets! Made from a sturdy Cotton and Jute blend yarn featuring a constrasting embroidery stitch detail which adds a tactile quality, these practical containers showcase a modern, two-tone twist.
- Scheepjes MIGHTY (32% Jute, 68% Cotton; 50g/80m)
Yarn A: 752 Oak x 16 balls in total or x 3 (5: 9) balls per size
- Scheepjes Maxi Sweet Treat (100% Mercerised Cotton; 25g/140m)
Yarn B: 240 Amethyst x 1 ball
Yarn C: 392 Lime Juice x 1 ball
Yarn D: 399 Lilac Mist x 1 ball
- 4.5mm and 5.5mm crochet hooks
- 1 x stitch marker
- 3 x plywood discs to fit inside baskets (optional)
- 6 x leather handles 2cm x 19 (22: 24)cm (0.8 x 7.5 (8.7: 9.5)in)
This is a beginner level pattern.
The pattern for Propagation Planters appears in YARN Bookazine 11 Macro Botanica, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers or by subscription below:
This pattern is also available to buy individually as a digital download via Ravelry.