|Category||YARN Bookazine 10 - The Colour Issue, Children, Peppergoose, Scheepjes Publications|
|Sizes||Ages: 2 - 10y|
YARN 10 - Lady Lavender DressBy Susan Walsh
Let your little ones dance and twirl the day away in the Lady Lavender party dress! Fun and festivity are all in the details: from the beautiful stitch pattern mimicking fields of lavender to delicate beaded sleeves, all wrapped up with a satin ribbon.
- Scheepjes Metropolis (75% Extra Fine Merino Wool, 25% Nylon; 50g/200m)
006 Taipei (light purple) or 055 Lima (dark purple) x 4 (5: 5: 6: 8) balls, plus 1 ball for swatching
- 3.75mm and 4mm crochet hooks
- Stitch markers
- Toho Glass Beads Round 8-0, item no. TH8-0515F x 2 (2: 3: 3: 4) tubes
- Fine long eye needle for threading beads
- Sewing needle and thread
- Lilac ribbon x 2m (78in)
- 1 x lilac button, ø 16mm (0.6in)
This pattern appears in YARN Bookazine 10 The Colour Issue, published by Scheepjes. The bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers or by subscription below:
Unfortunately, there's an error in the printed pattern for the Lady Lavender Dress. Find the errata here.