|Category||YARN Bookazine 14 - Expression, Men, Women, Accessories|
|Suggested yarn||Alpaca Rhythm|
Shimmy ShawlBy Anniken Allis
A beaded, knitted lace shawl composed of different repeating panels, the Alpaca and Extra Fine Wool blend yarn is so delicate it sways a little with the body, giving an endlessly elegant result. It flows whichever way it is worn, traditionally draped over the shoulders, or worn more casually as a neckerchief.
- Scheepjes Alpaca Rhythm (80% Alpaca, 20% Extra Fine Wool; 25g/200m)
651 Quickstep x 4 balls
- 3.5mm circular needles 80cm
- 0.5mm crochet hook (for adding beads)
- 2 tubes Toho round glass beads 8-0, 241 beads total, approx. 13g
- 2 x locking stitch markers
- Knitpro lace blocking wires (optional)
- Blocking pins (optional)
This is an advanced level pattern.
The pattern for the Shimmy Shawl appears in YARN Bookazine 14 Expression, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers or by subscription below: