|Category||Pretty Little Things 34 - Board Games, Scheepjes Publications|
Reversible Quilted Game BoardBy Liz Barraclough
Designer Liz Barraclough chose Tissu de Marie cotton fabric for this Reversible Quilted Games Board. The black and white print combined with the baize shade of green is reminiscent of gaming tables for a casino feel. Being double sided, gamers can have hours of fun with this creation. On one side, play chess or use two colours of buttons for a game of chequers. Turn it over, fold the sides up, pop the Prym press studs together to create a dice tray for anything from Dungeons and Dragons to old- school Yahtzee!
Tissu de Marie Cotton Dots Fabric (100% Cotton; 1.15m)
- 115 x 50cm piece of black fabric
- 115 x 15cm piece of white fabric
Tissu de Marie Cotton Clouded Fabric (100% Cotton; 1.1m)
- 110 x 60cm piece of green fabric
- 100 x 50cm piece Vlieseline 249 low loft sew-in wadding
- Madeira Temporary Spray Adhesive
- 1 spool grey Gütermann rPet Sew-All thread
- 1 spool green Gütermann rPet Sew-All thread
- 4 pairs black Prym press fasteners, 12.4mm
- Prym Vario Pliers with press fastener tool set
- Erasable Aqua Marker
- 20 x 17.5mm red buttons
- 20 x 17.5mm grey buttons
- Size 70 universal sewing machine needle
- Size 90 quilting sewing machine needle
- 1 piece greyboard for base, 28.5 x 28.5cm
- 4 pieces greyboard for sides, 28.5 x 7cm
- Sewing machine + supplies
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 34 – Board Games, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?