|Category||Pretty Little Things 27 - Floral Home|
|Suggested yarn||Catona 50g|
|Sizes||Ø16cm x 13cm high|
Pretty Little Things 27 - Potted Plant HolderBy Sarah Smallenburg
Spring is the time of fresh new growth and also the time to divide houseplants to share and swap with friends. With that in mind, Sarah Smallenburg has created the fun hanging Potted Plant Holder to free up precious window ledge space for cuttings and plantlets. Made with Catona yarn, the rectangular needle punched piece is attached to a perforated wooden base for easy construction and extra stability. Plant parents will adore the big natural wooden beads and loopy texture of this beginner-friendly design.
- Scheepjes Catona (100% Mercerised Cotton; 50g/125m)
Yarn A: 105 Bridal White x 1 ball
Yarn B: 257 Antique Mauve x 1 ball
Yarn C: 396 Rose Wine x 1 ball
Yarn D: 383 Ginger Gold x 1 ball
- 30 x 70cm DMC embroidery linen 13 count (item no. DM932-3782)
- Opry punch needle set (item no. 62942)
- 10 x 54cm Prym Creative Sheet (plastic sheet) to stabilise sides (item no. 611.144) (optional)
- ø 20cm non-slip hoop for punch needling
- 1 x ø 16cm perforated round woodenbag base (item no. 67454-16)
- 2.2m length 6mm cotton twisted cord(item no. 89665)
- 4 x 25mm natural wooden beads(item no. 96243)
- Fine tip permanent marker
- Sewing needle
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 27 – Floral Home, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?