|Category||Pretty Little Things 25 - Minibeasts, Accessories, Scheepjes Publications|
|Sizes||5 x 5cm|
Pretty Little Things 25 - Bee Hair AccessoryBy Liz Barraclough
From an early age we learn that gardens need bees. Budding growers will love getting ready for a spot of planting, as they pull on their wellies and tie back their hair with Liz Barraclough’s adorable Bee Hair Accessory. They may also be buzzing to have a go at making this simple hand-stitched craftfelt project themselves. They’ll only need a basic sewing kit, a few materials and perhaps a little supervision.
- Queen’s Quality Felt
- Vlieseline fusible interlining (item no. 236010)
- 1 spool Gütermann rPET Sew-All thread yellow (item no. G723860-852)
- 1 skein DMC Stranded Cotton embroidery thread black (item no. 117MC-0310)
- 1 skein DMC Light Eff ects metallic embroidery thread light blue (item no. 317W-E3747)
- 2 x 5mm safety eyes (item no. 5633-05-000)
- Small amount of polyester stuffing (item no. 240130-10)
- Sewing needle
- Red pencil or crayon
- Hair tie or clip
- Glue (optional)
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 25 – Minibeasts, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?