|Category||Scheepjes Publications, Accessories, Pretty Little Things 23 - Monsters|
|Sizes||Approx. 15 x 22cm including spikes and arms|
Pretty Little Things 23 - Fantasy Monster Pencil CaseBy Liz Barraclough
Here’s a great project to learn machine applique while making something fun and useful. Stitched with cotton fabrics from the Tissu de Marie collection, Liz Barraclough’s Fantasy Monster Pencil Case is a colourful critter happiest with a full tummy and tidy desk. Her huge button eyes are wide open and alert as she’s always ready to guard a pen collection. She’ll happily gobble up crochet hooks too!
- Tissu de Marie fabric (100% Cotton)
Fabric A: Red x 1 fat quarter (item no. 96244-29)
Fabric B: Cloudy purple x 1 fat quarter (item no. 657-11-13)
Fabric C: Purple x 1 piece (25 x 25cm) (item no. 96244-31) 0.5m
- Vlieseline F220 fusible interlining (item no. 229010)
- Bondaweb (item no. 98553)
- 1 spool Gütermann Sew-All thread red (item no. G303-200-156)
- 1 spool Gütermann Sew-All thread purple (item no. G303-200-571)
- 1 skein DMC Stranded Cotton embroidery thread red (item no. 117-MC-0321)
- 15cm non-separating zip (item no. 5C15-10-519)
- 1 x 6mm Prym Wonder Tape (optional) (item no. 987.125)
- 1 x 30mm coconut button checked (item no. 5683-48-02)
- 1 x 40mm coconut button checked (item no. 5683-64-02)
- 2 x 17.5mm black mother-of-pearl buttons (item no. 5624-28-000)
- Large sewing needle Small plate for tracing curved edges
- Sewing machine with standard and zip feet
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 23 – Monsters, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?