What could be more fun than making your own Christmas decorations? Kate McCully designed the crochet pattern for the beautiful Nutcracker. The nutcracker symbolises luck, strength and courage and offers protection. With over 100 Scheepjes Catona colours to choose from, you can put your own spin on this classic Christmas figure. You will be able to create a personal Christmas decoration for yourself or a loved one. The basic pattern consists of simple crochet stitches and is therefore also ideal for beginners. You further add character to the figure by embroidering the moustache, nose, laces and other small finishing touches. The super soft Scheepjes Furry Tales, for hair and beard, completes the nutcracker. With the Scheepjes Nutcracker kit you can crochet no less than 4 nutcrackers in classic Christmas colours: 2 nutcrackers featuring a green outfit and 2 featuring a red outfit.
- 4 x Scheepjes Catona (100% Mercerised Cotton; 50g/125m)
- 3 x Scheepjes Catona (100% Mercerised Cotton; 25g/62.5m)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona (100% Mercerised Cotton; 10g/25m)
- 1 x Scheepjes Furry Tales (100% Polyester; 100g/57m)
- 8 x safety eyes
- 1 x pattern (Dutch and English)