|Category||YARN Bookazine 15 - Metamorphosis, Men, Women, Scheepjes Publications|
|Sizes||S - XXL|
Imago SweaterBy Fran Morgan
Moth-inspired motifs and colourwork raglan sleeves represent the beauty of the Garden Tiger Moth in its final adult stage, or imago. Crocheted bottom up, the colour-flecked, Wool-based yarn is Recycled and Mulesing Free, and its texture adds an extra dimension.
List of Materials
Scheepjes Terrazzo (70% Recycled Mulesing Free Wool, 30% Recycled Viscose; 50g/175m)
- Yarn A 733 Zaffiro x 1 (1: 1: 1: 1) ball
- Yarn B 731 Millennio x 1 (1: 1: 1: 1) ball
- Yarn C 715 Mandarino x 3 (4: 4: 5: 5) balls
- Yarn D 740 Piuma x 2 (3: 3: 3: 4) balls
- Yarn E 717 Espresso x 2 (3: 3: 3: 4) balls
- 4mm and 4.5mm crochet hooks
- Stitch markers
This is a medium level pattern.
The pattern for the Imago Sweater by Fran Morgan appears in YARN Bookazine 15 - Metamorphosis, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers.