|Category||YARN Bookazine 15 - Metamorphosis, Home, Scheepjes Publications|
Golden Hour CushionsBy Lynne Rowe
Sink into these luxurious knitted cushions at the end of a summer’s day. The three cable patterns, made in an Extra Fine Merino Wool blend yarn, highlight the many forms a honeycomb can take. Wooden buttons create a stylish closure and combine beautifully with the taupe and honey yarn shades.
Scheepjes Metropolis (75% Extra Fine Merino Wool, 25% Nylon; 50g/200m)
- Yarn A 033 Atlanta x 4 balls
- Yarn B 066 Copenhagen x 4 balls
- Yarn C 078 Lyon x 3 balls
- Yarn D 036 Tehran x 2 balls
- 3mm knitting needles
- Cable needle
- 3 cushion pads, 40 x 40cm (1 for each Cushion)
- 15 x 20mm diameter wooden buttons (5 for each Cushion)
- Sewing needle + thread (for buttons)
This is an beginner level pattern.
The pattern for the Golden Hour Cushions by Lynne Rowe appears in YARN Bookazine 15 - Metamorphosis, published by Scheepjes. YARN Bookazine is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language and is available from Scheepjes retailers.