|Category||Pretty Little Things 33 - Christmas, Home, Scheepjes Publications|
|Suggested yarn||Maxi Sweet Treat|
Elf StockingsBy Liz Barraclough
Liz Barraclough was inspired to create these fun fireplace decorations by the classic Christmas movie Elf! Cut from sturdy white felt, the Elf Stockings are decorated with craft felt in traditional red and green, and hand stitched using Scheepjes Maxi Sweet Treat. This is such a versatile cotton yarn with a subtle sheen that’s wonderfully smooth to embroider with. Silver jingle bells will add a final festive flourish to your creation!
Scheepjes Maxi Sweet Treat (100% Mercerised Cotton; 25g/140m)
- Yarn A: 106 Snow White
- 50 x 90cm white Queen’s Quality felt, 3mm thick
- 20 x 90cm red Queen’s Quality felt, 2mm thick
- 20 x 90cm green Queen’s Quality felt, 2mm thick
- 18 x 36cm piece Vlieseline H250 fusible interlining
- 8 x 13mm silver jingle bells
- 2 x 48mm silver jingle bells with stars
- 2 x 40mm silver jingle bells with stars
- 40cm length red Kuny grosgrain ribbon, 25mm wide
- 40cm length green Kuny grosgrain ribbon, 25mm wide
- 75cm length red Kuny grosgrain ribbon, 6mm wide
- 75cm length green Kuny grosgrain ribbon, 6mm wide
- 1 ball
- 1 x Tulip chenille needle size 22
- 20cm square piece of tissue paper
- Basic hand sewing kit + iron
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 33 – Christmas, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers. It is also available as an eBook via Ravelry.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?