|Category||Pretty Little Things 32 - Lazy Sunday, Women, Accessories, Scheepjes Publications|
Dotty HeadbandBy Liz Barraclough
The Dotty Headband with faux bow is a quick project made on the sewing machine with minimal materials. You’ll need no more than a fat quarter of fabric, matching thread, elastic, and the clever Prym Turning Tool to make one. Liz Barraclough chose pastel shades of Tissu de Marie Cotton Flannel to feel soft and comforting against the skin and give a relaxed weekend vibe. It’s ideal for wearing on windy days, for home spas, crafting and baking sessions – as well as looking cute!
- 50 x 50cm Tissu de Marie 100% cotton fabric, pink with grey dots
- 1 spool light pink Gütermann rPET Sew-All thread
- 50 x 50cm Tissue de Marie 100% cotton fabric, blue with grey dots
- 1 spool light blue Gütermann rPET Sew-All thread
- 15cm x 20mm Prym pyjama elastic for each Headband
- Prym turning set
- 50mm safety pin
- Sewing machine + supplies
This pattern appears in Pretty Little Things 32 – Lazy Sunday, published by Scheepjes. The Pretty Little Things booklet is available in print in both UK English and Dutch language via Scheepjes retailers.
Our monthly publication Pretty Little Things (Klein Maar Fijn) showcases 3 multicraftual patterns made with Scheepjes yarns. Colourful projects that are beginner-friendly, affordable, and appealing to all crafters thanks to the adorable aesthetic. Who doesn’t love a pretty ‘weekend’ project?