|Color code:||009 Holly|
|Fibre Content:||100% Mercerised Cotton|
|Needle Size 1:||2.5mm|
|Needle Size 2:||3.5mm|
|Ball Weight:||50 grams|
|Gauge:||26 stitches 36 rows to 10cm on 2.5mm needles|
Scheepjes Catona Chroma is a brand-new, multicoloured variation on our popular 100% Mercerised Cotton yarn Scheepjes Catona! Both yarns are identical in fibre content and quality, which makes them ideal to mix and match to give your projects a playful pop of colour, especially as all eight colourways of Catona Chroma are made up of existing shades of the Catona range.
Characterised by a silky sheen, Catona Chroma feels soft and supple to the touch, and benefits from the natural, breathable properties of cotton. Add to that the multicoloured splendour of each colourway and this new yarn range quickly turns into a must-have for each crafter looking to crochet or knit blankets, garments, home accessories, amigurumi and more.
Catona Chroma carries the same certificates as Catona, including the EN71-3 certification which guarantees that fibres and dyes used are safe for those with sensitive skin, such as babies and children. The yarn is also produced using 95% recycled wastewater; the remaining 5% is treated with organic matter and safely returned to the local environment.
Match Perfectly with Catona
As each ball of Catona Chroma is made up from matching shades to the Catona range, it's easy to combine Catona Chroma with its solid counterpart.