- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
You will need
- Scheepjes Linen Soft (47% cotton, 27% linen, 26% acrylic, 50g/135m)
· Peacock Kit: Colours 611, 607 and 606
· Hummingbird Kit: Colours 626, 614 and 629
· Heron Kit: Colours 620, 617 and 613
- 4 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
This is the same motif pattern as last week, using different colours. This motif uses two shades of yarn; Yarn A for Round 1 and Yarn B for Round 2.
Peacock Kit: Make 4 motifs with 611 as Yarn A and 606 as Yarn B, and then 5 motifs with 607 as Yarn A and 606 as Yarn B.
Hummingbird Kit: Make 4 motifs with 626 as Yarn A and 629 as Yarn B, and then 5 motifs with 614 as Yarn A and 629 as Yarn B.
Heron Kit: Make 4 motifs with 620 as Yarn A and 613 as Yarn B, and then 5 motifs with 617 as Yarn A and 613 as Yarn B.
(make 4 motifs in the first colour combination and 5 motifs in the second colour combination. Of each combination; 9 in total)
With Yarn A, make a magic loop.
Round 1 (RS): Ch3, dtr into the loop (counts as dtr2tog), ch3, (dtr2tog into the loop, ch3) 11 times, ss to top of first dtr2tog to join, fasten off. [12 dtr2tog, 12 ch-3 sps]
Round 2: Join Yarn B with a ss in any ch-3 sp. Ch3 (counts as tr), tr in same ch-sp, ch3, (2tr in next ch-sp, ch3) 11 times, ss to top of beg ch-3, fasten off and weave in ends.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International