- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
You will need
- Scheepjes Linen Soft (47% cotton, 27% linen, 26% acrylic, 50g/135m)
· Peacock Kit: Colours 605 and 611
· Hummingbird Kit: Colours 628 and 626
· Heron Kit: Colours 630 and 620
- 4 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
This week is a new motif pattern. Be careful in Round 2; the first ‘leg’ of all tr2tog and tr4tog is worked in the same stitch as the one just worked.
Motif 5 (make 8 in this colourway)
With 605 from the Peacock Kit (628 from the Hummingbird Kit, 630 from the Heron Kit), make a magic loop.
Round 1 (RS): Ch3 (counts as tr), 23tr into loop, ss to top beg ch-3, fasten off. [24 tr]
Round 2: Join 611 from the Peacock Kit (626 from the Hummingbird Kit, 620 from the Heron Kit) with a ss in any tr. Ch2, tr3tog over next 3 sts, ch3, *tr2tog over the same st as last st worked and next st, ch3, tr4tog over the same st as last st worked and next 3 sts, ch3; rep from * 4 more times, tr2tog over same st as last st worked and first st of round, ch1, htr in top of tr3tog (count as ch-3 sp). [6 tr4tog, 6 tr2tog, 12 ch-3 sps]
Round 3: Ch1 (does not count as st), dc in sp made by htr of previous round, ch4, (dc in next ch-3 sp, ch-4) 11 times, ss to first dc, fasten off and weave in ends.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International