- Golden Ticket
- Tips & Tricks
- Week 1: Diamond Part 1
- Week 2: Diamond Part 2
- Week 3: Diamond Part 3
- Week 4: Half-diamond Part 1
- Week 5: Half-diamond Part 2
- Week 6: Half-diamond Part 3
- Week 7: Joining Motifs and Border part 1
- Week 8: Border part 2
- Week 9: Border part 3
- Week 10: Border Part 4
- Week 11: Border part 5
- Week 12: Border Part 6
- Bonus pattern: Beaded Friendship Bracelet
- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Chevrainbow CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
Yarn Colour for this Square
- Dancing in the Sea: Merino Soft Soutine (615) or Colour Crafter Middelburg (1003)
- Dancing in the Rain: Merino Soft Turner (610) or Colour Crafter Urk (1034)
- Dancing under the Stars: Merino Soft Van Gogh (614) or Colour Crafter Burum (1709)
Abbreviations (UK terms used throughout)
dc double crochet
double crochet decrease (dc2tog) (insert hook in next st, yrh and draw a loop through) twice, yrh and draw through all 3 loops on hook.
tr treble crochet
ss slip stitch
RS right side
WS wrong side
Special Stitches Cable Skip the next st, tr in the next 3 sts. Inserting hook into the skipped stitch, make a tr over the 3 sts just made. When making the crossed tr over the other 3 sts, work loosely so that your work doesn’t pull.
Pattern: Make 4 squares
Row 1 (WS): Dc in second ch from hook and in each ch to end, turn. [32 sts]
Row 2 (RS): Ch3 (counts as tr), tr in next st, (Cable over next 4 sts) 7 times, tr in each o f last 2 sts, turn.
Row 3-14: Repeat row 2, do not fasten off. Do not turn.
Round 1 (RS): Ch1 (does not count as st), work 26 dc evenly along each side of the square, with 3dc in each corner, ss to first dc. Fasten off, weave in ends, add contrast thread and block.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International