- Beach Daze MAL
- Twisted Roots Scarf MAL
- Sophie’s Universe 5 Year Anniversary MAL
- Meadow Bag MAL
- Sashiko Happy Coat MAL
- Cosy Moments MAL
- Prism Blanket MAL
- Trinity Mandala MAL
- rainBOOM MAL
- Esja Sweater MAL
- Grinda Shawl MAL
- Karoo Vintage Mystery - A - Long
- Shroom Along
- Meghan's Moment
- #RBTL #CBTL Make-A-Long
- Tips & Tricks
- Week 1: Diamond Part 1
- Week 2: Diamond Part 2
- Week 3: Diamond Part 3
- Week 4: Half-diamond Part 1
- Week 5: Half-diamond Part 2
- Week 6: Half-diamond Part 3
- Week 7: Joining Motifs and Border part 1
- Week 8: Border part 2
- Week 9: Border part 3
- Week 10: Border Part 4
- Week 11: Border part 5
- Week 12: Border Part 6
- Bonus pattern: Beaded Friendship Bracelet
- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Chevrainbow CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
Yarn Colour for this Square
- Dancing in the Sea: Merino Soft Botticelli (628) or Colour Crafter Eelde (1422)
- Dancing in the Rain: Merino Soft Raphael (602) or Colour Crafter Zandvoort (1218)
- Dancing under the Stars: Merino Soft Monet (639) or Colour Crafter Amstelveen (1277)
Abbreviations (UK terms used throughout)
dc double crochet
htr half treble crochet
Seagull (Seagull stitch) Yrh, insert hook into base of st 1 row below the previous st, pull up a loop. Insert hook into base of st 2 rows below current st being worked, pull up a loop. Skip next st, insert hook into base of st 1 row below next st, (one row below, two stitches ahead) pull up a loop. Yrh, draw through all loops on hook.
ss slip stitch
RS Right side
WS Wrong side
Pattern: Make 4 squares
Although Seagull Stitch ‘uses’ 1 st of the stitch count of the previous row, the top of the current st remains unworked, so when you work into the next st after the Seagull, you will effectively skip the top of the stitch of the previous row and work into the next st.
Row 1 (RS): Htr into third ch from the hook and in each ch to end, turn. [28 htr]
Row 2: Ch2 (does not count as st troughout), htr in each st to end, turn.
Row 3: Ch2, htr in next 15 sts, Seagull in next st, htr in next 12 st to en, turn. [28 sts]
Row 4: As row 2.
Row 5: Ch2, htr in next 18 sts, Seagull in next st, htr in next 9 st to en, turn. [28 sts]
Row 6: As row 2.
Row 7-23: Repeat rows 3-6 four more times, then repeat row 3 once more.
Row 24: Repeat row 4, do not fasten off, turn.
Round 1 (RS): Ch1 (does not count as st), work 26 dc evenly along each side of the square, with 3dc in each corner, ss to first dc. Fasten off, weave in ends, add contrast thread and block.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International