- Beach Daze MAL
- Twisted Roots Scarf MAL
- Sophie’s Universe 5 Year Anniversary MAL
- Meadow Bag MAL
- Sashiko Happy Coat MAL
- Cosy Moments MAL
- Prism Blanket MAL
- Trinity Mandala MAL
- rainBOOM MAL
- Esja Sweater MAL
- Grinda Shawl MAL
- Karoo Vintage Mystery - A - Long
- Shroom Along
- Meghan's Moment
- #RBTL #CBTL Make-A-Long
- Tips & Tricks
- Week 1: Diamond Part 1
- Week 2: Diamond Part 2
- Week 3: Diamond Part 3
- Week 4: Half-diamond Part 1
- Week 5: Half-diamond Part 2
- Week 6: Half-diamond Part 3
- Week 7: Joining Motifs and Border part 1
- Week 8: Border part 2
- Week 9: Border part 3
- Week 10: Border Part 4
- Week 11: Border part 5
- Week 12: Border Part 6
- Bonus pattern: Beaded Friendship Bracelet
- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Chevrainbow CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
Yarn Colour for this Square
- Dancing in the Sea: Merino Soft Kahlo (626) of Colour Crafter Emmen (1116)
- Dancing in the Rain: Merino Soft Hogarth (605) of Colour Crafter Alphen (1722)
- Dancing under the Stars: Merino Soft Rothkow (623) of Colour Crafter Roermond (1123)
Abbreviations (UK terms used throughout)
dc double crochet
htr half treble crochet
ss slip stitch
RS right side
WS wrong side
Pattern: Make 4 squares
Foundation Row (WS): Ss in second ch from hook, ss in next 3 st, (htr in next 5 ch, ss in next 5 ch) repeat to last 4 (not2) sts, ss in last 4 sts, turn. [33 sts]
* The entire pattern is worked in the back loops only.
Row 1 (RS): Ch2 (counts as htr throughout), htr in next 3 st, (ss in next 5 htr, htr in next 5 ss) repeat to last 4 sts, htr in last 4 sts, turn.
Row 2: Ch2, htr in next 3 st, (ss in next 5 ss, htr in next 5 htr) repeat to last 4 sts, htr in last 4 sts, turn.
Row 3: Ch1, ss in first 4 htr, (htr in next 5 ss, ss in next 5 htr) repeat to last 4 sts, ss in last 4 sts, turn.
Row 4: Ch1, ss in first 4 ss, (htr in next 5 htr, ss in next 5 ss) repeat to last 4 sts, ss in last 4 sts, turn.
Row 5-28: Repeat rows (1-4) 6 more times.
Row 29: Repeat row 1 once more, do not fasten off.
Round 1 (RS): Ch1 (does not count as st), work 26 dc evenly along each side of the square, with 3dc in each corner, ss to first dc. Fasten off, weave in ends, add contrast thread and block.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International