|Category||YARN 10 - The Colour Issue, Children, Peppergoose|
|Sizes||Ages: 2 - 10y|
YARN 10 - Lady Lavender DressBy Susan Walsh
Let your little ones dance and twirl the day away in the Lady Lavender party dress! Fun and festivity are all in the details: from the beautiful stitch pattern mimicking fields of lavender to delicate beaded sleeves, all wrapped up with a satin ribbon.
- Scheepjes Metropolis (75% Extra Fine Merino Wool, 25% Nylon; 50g/200m)
006 Taipei (light purple) or 055 Lima (dark purple) x 4 (5: 5: 6: 8) balls, plus 1 ball for swatching
- 3.75mm and 4mm crochet hooks
- Stitch markers
- Toho Glass Beads Round 8-0, item no. TH8-0515F x 2 (2: 3: 3: 4) tubes
- Fine long eye needle for threading beads
- Sewing needle and thread
- Lilac ribbon x 2m (78in)
- 1 x lilac button, ø 16mm (0.6in)
Age: 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10 years
This pattern is published in YARN 10, The Colour Issue, a bookazine by Scheepjes. This bookazine is available at your Scheepjes dealer.