- The Read-With-Me CAL 2018
- Stitch Story CAL 2018
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Peacock Tail Bag CAL 2016
Scheepjes royally invites you to an exceptional Make-a-long, featuring the wedding of His Royal Highness Prince Harry from Wales and Meghan Markle on May 19, 2018. The theme of the Make-a-long is the gorgeous Beaded Bridal Shawl designed by Kirsten Ballering of Haak Maar Raak. Kirsten designed this shawl for her own wedding day, but this flexibly draped shawl with beads is the perfect accessory for any day. By combining and interchanging beads, you can turn this shawl into a real eye-catcher that you can wear every day.
- 8 balls of Scheepjes Alpaca Rhythm in the color of your choice (available in a lovely range of 20 striking colors)
- 2000 beads
- 4,5 mm crochet hook (US size 7)
- A small needle to string the beads
- Free crochet pattern, available via www.haakmaarraak.nl.
5 facts about Meghan's Moment Make-a-long:
- The MAL starts April 3, 2018
- The shawl measures up to a length of 150 cm and 51 cm wide (after blocking)
- Free pattern via www.haakmaarraak.nl
- Pattern comes with a crochet diagram and instructions with pictures
- the Royal Wedding is on May 19, 2018
Join us, share your progress in the Facebook group and watch Harry and Meghan's wedding while wearing this shawl!