CALs sponsored by Scheepjes
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Spirits of Life Wrap CAL 2017
- Nuts about Squares CAL 2017
- Mexican Mandala CAL 2016
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Mandala Madness CAL 2016
- Around the Bases CAL 2015
- Sophie's Universe CAL 2015
- I want that Bag CAL 2015
- Scheepjes Make-A-Long
- Scheepjes CAL 2017
- Scheepjes CAL 2016
- Scheepjes CAL 2015
- Scheepjes CAL 2014
Yarn Colour for this Square
- Dancing in the Sea: Merino Soft Magrittei (614) or Colour Crafter Texel (1019)
- Dancing in the Rain: Merino Soft Lowry (604) or Colour Crafter Rotterdam (1063)
- Dancing under the Stars: Merino Soft Hockney (638) or Colour Crafter Delft (1117)
Abbreviations (UK terms used throughout)
FPtr Front Post treble. Yrh, starting from the front, insert hook from front to back to front around the post of st in row below, complete as a treble st.
tr treble crochet
RS right side
WS wrong side
Pattern: Make 4 squares
* Beginning ch2 (does not count as first st throughout)
Row 1 (WS): tr in third ch from hook and in each ch to end, turn. [28 sts]
Row 2 (RS): Ch2 (FPtr around next st, tr in each of next 2 sts) repeat to last st, FPtr around last st, turn.
Row 3: Ch2 (tr in next st, FPtr around each of next 2 sts) repeat to last st, tr in last st, turn.
Row 4-18: Repeat (rows 2 and 3) 7 more times, then repeat row 2 once more, do not fasten off and do not turn.
Round 1 (RS): Ch1 (does not count as st), work 26 dc evenly along each side of the square, with 3dc in each corner, ss to first dc. Fasten off, weave in ends, add contrast thread and block.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International