- Scheepjes CAL 2017
- Scheepjes CAL 2016
- Scheepjes CAL 2015
- Scheepjes CAL 2014
CALs sponsored by Scheepjes
- Nuts about Squares CAL 2017
- Mexican Mandala CAL 2016
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Mandala Madness CAL 2016
- Around the Bases CAL 2015
- Sophie's Universe CAL 2015
- I want that Bag CAL 2015
Yarn Colour for this Square
- Dancing in the Sea: Merino Soft Kahlo (626) of Colour Crafter Emmen (1116)
- Dancing in the Rain: Merino Soft Hogarth (605) of Colour Crafter Alphen (1722)
- Dancing under the Stars: Merino Soft Rothkow (623) of Colour Crafter Roermond (1123)
Abbreviations (UK terms used throughout)
dc double crochet
htr half treble crochet
ss slip stitch
RS right side
WS wrong side
Pattern: Make 4 squares
Foundation Row (WS): Ss in second ch from hook, ss in next 3 st, (htr in next 5 ch, ss in next 5 ch) repeat to last 4 (not2) sts, ss in last 4 sts, turn. [33 sts]
* The entire pattern is worked in the back loops only.
Row 1 (RS): Ch2 (counts as htr throughout), htr in next 3 st, (ss in next 5 htr, htr in next 5 ss) repeat to last 4 sts, htr in last 4 sts, turn.
Row 2: Ch2, htr in next 3 st, (ss in next 5 ss, htr in next 5 htr) repeat to last 4 sts, htr in last 4 sts, turn.
Row 3: Ch1, ss in first 4 htr, (htr in next 5 ss, ss in next 5 htr) repeat to last 4 sts, ss in last 4 sts, turn.
Row 4: Ch1, ss in first 4 ss, (htr in next 5 htr, ss in next 5 ss) repeat to last 4 sts, ss in last 4 sts, turn.
Row 5-28: Repeat rows (1-4) 6 more times.
Row 29: Repeat row 1 once more, do not fasten off.
Round 1 (RS): Ch1 (does not count as st), work 26 dc evenly along each side of the square, with 3dc in each corner, ss to first dc. Fasten off, weave in ends, add contrast thread and block.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International