CALs sponsored by Scheepjes
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Spirits of Life Wrap CAL 2017
- Nuts about Squares CAL 2017
- Mexican Mandala CAL 2016
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
- Mandala Madness CAL 2016
- Around the Bases CAL 2015
- Sophie's Universe CAL 2015
- I want that Bag CAL 2015
- Scheepjes Make-A-Long
- Scheepjes CAL 2017
- Scheepjes CAL 2016
- Scheepjes CAL 2015
- Scheepjes CAL 2014
You will need
- Scheepjes Linen Soft (47% cotton, 27% linen, 26% acrylic, 50g/135m)
· Peacock Kit: Colours 612, 603 and 605
· Hummingbird Kit: Colours 625, 627 and 628
· Heron Kit: Colours 621, 616 and 630
- 4 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
This week is a new motif pattern. This motif uses two shades of yarn; Yarn A for Round 1 and Yarn B for Round 2.
Peacock Kit: Make 4 motifs with 612 as Yarn A and 605 as Yarn B, and then 4 motifs with 603 as Yarn A and 605 as Yarn B.
Hummingbird Kit: Make 4 motifs with 625 as Yarn A and 628 as Yarn B, and then 4 motifs with 627 as Yarn A and 628 as Yarn B.
Heron Kit: Make 4 motifs with 621 as Yarn A and 630 as Yarn B, and then 4 motifs with 616 as Yarn A and 630 as Yarn B.
Motif 7 (make 4 of each combination; 8 in total)
With Yarn A, make a magic loop.
Round 1 (RS): Ch3, dtr into the loop (counts as dtr2tog), ch3, (dtr2tog into the loop, ch3) 11 times, ss to top of first dtr2tog to join, fasten off. [12 dtr2tog, 12 ch-3 sps]
Round 2: Join Yarn B with a ss in any ch-3 sp. Ch3 (counts as tr), tr in same ch-sp, ch3, (2tr in next ch-sp, ch3) 11 times, ss to top of beg ch-3, fasten off and weave in ends.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International