- Stitch Story CAL
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
You will need
- Scheepjes Linen Soft (47% cotton, 27% linen, 26% acrylic, 50g/135m)
· Peacock Kit: Colours 611 and 603
· Hummingbird Kit: Colours 626 and 627
· Heron Kit: Colours 620 and 616
- 4 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
This is the same motif pattern as last week, using different colours.
Motif 2 (make 8 in this colourway)
With 611 from the Peacock Kit (626 from the Hummingbird Kit, 620 from the Heron Kit), make a magic loop.
Round 1 (RS): Ch1 (does not count as st), 12dc into the loop, ss in first dc. [12 dc]
Round 2: Ch5 (counts as tr and ch2), (tr in next dc, ch2) 11 times, ss to third ch of beg ch-5, fasten off. [12 tr, 12 ch-2 sps]
Round 3: Join 603 from the Peacock Kit (627 from the Hummingbird Kit, 616 from the Heron Kit) with a ss in any ch-2 sp. Ch1 (does not count as st), (dc, ch3, tr2tog, ch3, dc) in each ch-2 sp around, ss to first dc. [12 petals]
Round 4: Ss in each of first 3 ch, (dc in top of next tr2tog, ch4) 12 times, ss to first dc, fasten off and weave in ends.
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International