- Stitch Story CAL
- Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL
- Fleur-de-Lis Mystery CAL 2016
You will need
- Scheepjes Linen Soft (47% cotton, 27% linen, 26% acrylic, 50g/135m)
· Peacock Kit: leftover 613 (approx. 1.5 balls)
· Hummingbird Kit: 630 (approx. 1.5 balls)
· Heron Kit: 618 (approx. 1.5 balls)
- 4 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
After working the joining Round 2 from the previous week you will be left with 2 types of chain spaces around the edge of the shawl. ‘Free’ spaces are made up of ch-7 which are not joined, and ‘Joining’ spaces have 2 adjacent spaces joined by a ss.
Join yarn in any free space on the edge of the shawl.
Work around the entire edge of the shawl, with (dc, picot, dc, picot, dc, picot, dc) in every free ch-sp and picot above every picot. Where there is an angle formed by 2 adjacent joining spaces, work (picot, 2ttrtog picot).
At the end of the round, ss to first dc, fasten off and weave in ends.
Weave in any remaining ends, block the shawl gently to the measurements (see Finishing Pdf for help).
For more information visit our CAL Facebook group Scheepjes CAL - International